Saturday, April 27, 2019

migraine dream and does he actually care?

My dream has mostly faded at the time I am writing this but I wanted to note some main points. I was sitting in the upper deck of a set of bleachers- ones you might find in a high school auditorium. I had a migraine and was rubbing my forehead with my head down. I eventually pulled a pink ballcap down further on my head to help block out light. The person next to me gave me a hug and the person behind me did as well. When I looked around, it was a boy from high school and I mentioned that I was surprised he remembered me- even though he looked as he did in school. This is where the dream gets blurry-but I did note that I was naked at some point...and realized that I was either wrapped up in towels or a blanket. I remember feeling uncomfortable about the idea of standing up and mad that I didn't get dressed!  I don't remember too many details of what I was doing but there was a guy that was seemingly trying to make me happy. There were a few moments with other people but most details escape me now other than having a talk with one girl about why we hadn't talked in a while. I think she might have represented a real person from my life. The guy, he was tall with dark hair, maybe light eyes. I had a feeling that maybe he "liked" me as he had become affectionate throughout the "scenes"... Toward the end, I walked into a dining room and he was working on something with his back to me--- when he turned, I tried to hug him and he hesitated as if he didn't want to- but then went ahead, kissed my neck and the kissed my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye- I could see a couple of his friends coming into the dining area. I realized at that point that he was probably not interested in me at all and was playing up to his friends. I decided to leave- I think he had made plans with me for later so I left...and I think I decided to wander away and "test" him- basically see if he cared if I disappeared...  I found myself in an odd place- with an open floor plan- part boutique, part bank- maybe an airport... it was strange but nice. I kept looking at my phone, expecting to hear from him but never did. When I finally returned to where I might meet him, I couldn't find him... as I was walking past a group of people, I felt like they knew what was going on but I kept walking. At some point, they yelled to me "horses! horses!"... which makes sense considering what was going on in my real life but it was almost like they were reminding me where he was... Also, I think I did see my reflection in a cell phone while I was sitting in the bleachers. I vaguely remember wanting to know what I looked like with the ball cap on. I do remember a scene with the guy in an upstairs apartment ... I mainly remember the stairs- from the outside but the rest of the details have been forgotten now.

Dream symbols:

Images:  pink baseball hat, bleachers, couple people I might know in real life, dining table, odd shopping center, tall brunette man, boutique clothes, set of stairs, gathering of people

Colors: the pink from the ballcap really stands out to me

Feelings: it was interesting---I felt intrigued by the guy and wondering why he was trying to make me happy- but then when he didn't seem to want to embrace me later, I felt rejected and then like he was playing me once he went ahead and did so. It left me feeling stupid. 

Actions: sitting in the bleachers, dealing with a migraine and then roaming around with the guy, also, confronting my friend about not talking in a while...

My Thoughts: This one is pretty loaded- naked with towels wrapped around me... I guess this generally means insecurity and fear. The migraine was actually real! I woke up with one! The guy- and his eventual rejection- this is a common thing in my life anyway--- but part of me feels like he represents a person at work-esp. with trying to make me happy since that was mentioned recently. The rejection- also probably related to the same--- maybe the less than the enthusiastic thing. The girl- I think she popped up because there is a friend I haven't talked to in almost a year now that I really didn't have closure with...or even really know what happened. The place I was in- probably related to the new bank account I just opened... and lastly, the horses- there was something in the news recently about this- related to someone I know...so that is obviously where that came from. 

Notes: n/a

Real Life:  As noted...I did wake up to a migraine and some of these things are a reality as mentioned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment